Affordable Coverage for Your Home
As a homeowner, it is your responsibility to insure your home against unexpected dangers and perils including theft, explosion, fire, water damage, or other hazards. Although home insurance is not mandatory, most mortgage companies and banks require that you obtain it before they approve your funds. The type of building you live in will determine the class of insurance you should acquire.
Our Home Insurance Agency
At Orr & Associates Insurance Brokers Ltd.
, we have the knowledge and resources to provide you assistance when it comes to home insurance. We follow a hassle-free process to offer you fair home insurance quotes
If you are wondering if you need home insurance, we would strongly recommend it to ensure you have adequate protection.
Standard Homeowners Policy: What’s Covered by Home Insurance?
- Property Coverage
- Dwelling – Includes the building or your home.
- Detached Individual Structures – Separated from the main building by a clear space and include sheds or garages.
- Personal Property – Includes all the contents inside your home such as clothing.
- Additional Living Expense – Covers extra living expenses if your home is damaged by a hazard against which your home is insured, making it uninhabitable till the repairs are completed.
- Liability Coverage
- Personal Liability – Covers unintentional injuries and property damage to a third party while they are present on your premises.
- Voluntary Medical Payments: Includes payments made to a third party who has suffered unintentional injury and damage to property when present on your premises.
Optional Insurance Coverages for Perils
- Seasonal dwellings such as cottages
- Guaranteed Building Replacement Cost
- Rental properties
- Watercraft coverage
- Earthquake coverage
- Home-based businesses and equipment
Get Home Insurance Quote with Us
We can help you get the coverage that fits your lifestyle and meets your needs. You can compare quotes from thirteen top insurers with us to choose the right policy. We can design the coverage for your home and update according to the changes in your lifestyle.